Annie Oakley meets Rainbow Brite

 
Shelby's words, not mine,
But they might be a pretty accurate!  
I think that the quilt is softening the purple, 
but maybe I am delusional! 

This cabinet/counter is almost in place, 
thanks to my son in law and his friend. 
Soon it will be full of paint supplies 
and ready for prepping and finishing
projects! 

It is always good to have strong backs around. 
My Easter family celebration 
is next week, 
so I might slip in some time 
working on this project today. 

 
I hope that you and your family
have a very Happy Easter
and 
remember that we serve a risen Lord! 

Personally, I had a huge answer to prayer in my life
this weekend. 
Emotional for me in that it has been an on-going 
struggle that I have never turned over to God 
until yesterday. 
And He answered, quickly
and I have peace.

James 4:2
You have not because you ask not. 

Comments

Ann said…
Annie Oakley meets Rainbow Brite..that's funny.
Have a very Happy Easter

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.