One Week

Actually is was less than a week, 
when I took leave of my senses, 
got tons of visions of having a
studio
and 
perhaps somewhere along the line
my mind forgot my age
and 
sent me on a tailspin
that made every 
place in my body hurt. 

A place to work all my own.
A place where you can break 
all decorating rules,
and perhaps a few CLEANING rules, 
it is well worth the pain! 

 
Check out this throwaway cupboard. 
The first pic is the color I am headed for,
but the red needs touched up first. 
  
This will be my paint table
for the time being. 
I love the big window
and 
all the light! 

Still tweaking the living room.
That couch is just not comfortable
so I am trying just pillows on the back
instead of the cushions. 
I think it is helping.  

Now to cover the pillows. 

This workspace is going to be prepping and finishing
but right now it is still holding tools. 
  
And
the picture of the dining room disappeared. 
Why?
 
Some pennants in the entry way. 
I think I am going to paint this desk white
at some point. 

Less than a week, 
four rooms painted, most of the windows
and woodwork washed, 
I think I am ready to start moving paints and brushes!  

Comments

Ann said…
It's looking good. With the exception of the pain, it sounds like fun getting it all put together too
Looks great! I'm working on my paint room soon. Everyone needs a room like this to be creative in.

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree