Ohio Picking and Delivering


Wednesday was a delivering day.
More on that later. 
It was a great excuse to go picking
in a different territory. 
I found these awesome paint by numbers
at 
Home Again
in 
Boardman
https://www.facebook.com/homeagainconsignmentfurniture/
Check them out!  
I have not had the heart to put a price on them and sell them. 
I know, it's the hoarder in me. 
But I might never find another set as nice as these! 
and the colors...
I can't bear to part with them. 
 

Found a couple of coffee pots. 
I think I will paint them! 
 And these little beauties. 
I think I will sell those.  
It will justify keeping the other ones.
And this rug....struggling parting with it also!  
All found at 
Four Seasons Flea Market 
in 
Youngstown. 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Four-Seasons-Flea-Market/120953331249511
And these?   They are just perfect for my camp kitchen. 
$1 each and they have little chips in them
so there is no push to sell them. 

They are already on the wall. 
 This swan..
all from the
Habitat ReStore
in 
Struthers.
https://www.facebook.com/Habitat-ReStore-Struthers-258274880910856/


But the BEST find of the day was these lamps. 
$20 for the pair
at 
Four Seasons!  
I just can't BEAR to part with them! 

And the delivery? 
Well, we almost forgot it in the excitement of the day!  
These were delivered to my sister's new house 
that just happens to be padlocked at the moment
I am really not sure 
what the neighbors thought when
we rolled in with bolt cutters
and 
started cutting locks 
and 
breaking in
but I guess when we left furniture 
instead of taking things...
we must have been ok. 

Of course, 
no trip to Ohio 
is perfect
until you have 
Elmton Pizza
and 
visit 
Pat Catan's.

All in a girls' road trip! 

Comments

Wow! Those are some great finds, Cathy! Love the lamps.

Sandi

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.